[Aibec-l] ATTENTION! Business Psychology (II) course begins on Saturday, February 11th!

AIBEc aibec at aibec.org
Fri Feb 10 14:35:23 MSK 2012

Dear AIBEcers,

we would like to inform that the 1st session of Business Psychology
(II):  Life Pressures, Uncertainty, Stress and How We Survive Them
will be held on Saturday, February 11th at 10 a.m. at AIBEc (metro
Electrozavodskaya, 38 Bolshaya Semenovskaya, building B, office 110).

It will last till 4 p.m. The next closer sessions are scheduled on
March 17th and March 24th from 10 a.m. till 4 p.m.

For more questions regarding course schedule, registration, etc. please call at
+7(495)662-36-85; +7-926-172-94-93; write at aibec at aibec.org, go to
www.aibec.org

To find video about the course go to http://www.aibec.org/courses/pslg102/

To register for this course please fill in attached registration form
and send it back
to aibec at aibec.org

Best wishes,
AIBEc