[Aibec-l] Vacancy of an Accountant

AIBEc aibec at aibec.org
Fri Feb 10 14:43:49 MSK 2012

Dear AIBEcers,

My firm, Fenice RUS LLC, a subsidiary of the Italian Fenice SpA, is
looking for an accountant, whose major duties will be payroll and
payroll tax reporting. The salary range will be around RUR 50 K Gross
per month, negotiable. I am attaching a job description. Could you
please be so kind as to let your students know about it so that those,
whose major is accounting, could apply for the job?

Could they then send their CVs to our HR manager Yulia Vorontsova at
Yulia.VORONTSOVA at fenicespa.com or to me at Galina.DORAIS at fenicespa.com

Galina Dorais