[Aibec-l] "Creative Disruption" Business Breakfast by Expert Utopia - marketing and communication people

AIBEc aibec at aibec.org
Fri Feb 7 14:20:16 MSK 2014

"Creative Disruption" Business Breakfast by Expert Utopia - marketing and
communication people

We are pleased to invite you to business breakfast of Expert Utopia company
that will take place February 14th at 10 a.m. at Casta Diva restaurant
(Tverskoy boulevard, 26/5)

<http://bizfam.ru/event/Casta-diva-business-breakfast-by-expert-utopia_e270>
http://bizfam.ru/event/Casta-diva-business-breakfast-by-expert-utopia_e270

Friday morning will be especially pleasant when it starts with an
interesting discussion with your colleagues representing different
industries.

Event description
Together with 20-25 guests we will enjoy not only morning coffee with
croissants but also a very tasty discussion about such thing as "Creative
Disruption". This definition is surprisingly unpopular in Russian dictionary
of business, marketing and communication, in theory and practice of founders
and drivers of Russian market.

We will discuss reasons of such a phenomenon, why is this
proved_to_be_efficient method not in use on the Russian marketing and
advertising strategy market. We will see how this approach influenced global
market and how key trends of new media channels and formats, modern
communication solutions markets, marketing in general and breakthrough
products are linked with it.

We will discuss approach and methodology of "Creative disruption", how it
creates new rules of market game even in unpleasant environment. This is
possible not in a usual creative way, it can be done on the level of brand
strategy development.

We will talk about this and illustrate this with recent cases that proved to
be efficient - not well-known global ones but true experience of our team
for global brands as well.

Event details

Breakfast is free of charge to participate though number of seatings is
limited to 25 people representing marketing and communications industry.
Don't be upset if we can't welcome everyone, our breakfasts are held 3-4
times each year. Pending attendees will be registered to the next event
coming.

Please apply by sending an email to
<mailto:anna.badovskaya at expertutopia.com> anna.badovskaya at expertutopia.com
or by registering through Business Family community

<http://bizfam.ru/event/Casta-diva-business-breakfast-by-expert-utopia_e270>
http://bizfam.ru/event/Casta-diva-business-breakfast-by-expert-utopia_e270

We will send you individual invitation to participate. This invitation can
be used as an official letter from event hosts for your management (since
breakfast takes place on workday).

About us
Expert Utopia company is based on federal media holding Expert. We are first
company in Russia that separated advertising strategy into independent and
self-sufficient element before development of creative concept.