[Aibec-l] Vacancy - public outreach consultant at IFC, Russia Renewable Energy Program (flexible schedule)

Natalia Tulieva NTulieva at ifc.org
Thu Jun 28 13:15:13 MSD 2012

Dear Fellow Alumni,

My colleagues and I are looking for a Public Outreach consultant
(part-time contract with 150 working days per calendar year and flexible
working schedule). We would like to find a friendly new colleague with 2+
years experience in communications and even management. This is not a
senior level position, but offers a good start to the right person.
Ideally we are looking for a young enthusiastic  person who is ambitious
and creative enough to generate interesting ideas in the scope of the
project realization but at the same time would not get discouraged by a
large amount of a not very challenging but necessary work that we face
quite often.

Ideally the person should have very good level of English, fluent Russian
(including proper spelling and grammar!) is a must.

Below We keep looking for a Public Outreach consultant and the initial
list of CVs received is not impressive. I attach below a short description
of the assignment. Ideally we are looking for a young enthusiastic  person
who is ambitious and creative enough to generate interesting ideas in the
scope of the project realization but at the same time would not get
discouraged by a large amount of a not very challenging but necessary work
that we face quite often. Ideally the person should have good English
level, Russian language is the must (in case you have in mind smb who is
not a native Russian speaker).

Below is a description of the position. If someone that you know is
interested in the position, he/she should send an e-mail to the
rrep at ifc.org with his/her CV and cover letter attached. Please do not send
questions and CVs to me, I will not be able to handle them at this time of
year.

SELECTION FOR CONSULTANTS BY THE WORLD BANK

ASSIGNMENT OVERVIEW

Assignment Title: Public Outreach Consultant

Assignment Countries:
- Russian Federation

ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION

IFC Russia Renewable Energy Program is seeking to hire a Public Outreach
Consultant to assist in implementing the Projects outreach strategy and
contributing to public and stakeholder awareness and capacity building
programs to support the business needs of the Project.

Duties and responsibilities
Assist in organizing internal and external stakeholder meetings and
events;
Assist Projects staff in preparing professional Power Point presentations
in line with the IFC branding guidelines;
Assist in preparation of program-related promotional materials (press
releases, press kits, program websites, market studies, good practice
guides, business case studies, etc) on RE and related issues;
Participate in direct dissemination of program materials and evaluation of
results of awareness efforts;
Conduct regular media monitoring and analysis;
Assist in preparation of reports and presentations on program activities
internally and externally.

SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The World Bank now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest
in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information
indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures,
description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions,
availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc. for firms; CV and
cover letter for individuals).

Interested consultants are hereby invited to submit expressions of
interest. Expressions of Interest should be submitted in English

NOTES
Selection and contracting will normally be made from responses to this
notification. The consultant will be selected from a shortlist, subject to
availability of funding.

If smb is interested in the position he/she should send an e-mail to the
[...]

Sincerely,

Наталья Тульева / Natasha Tulieva
Operations Analyst
Central and Eastern Europe Department, IFC - Russia Renewable Energy
Program
36 B. Molchanovka Street, Bld. 1
Moscow, Russia 121069
Tel: +7 (495) 411-7555 Fax: +7 (495) 411-7556
E-mail: NTulieva at ifc.org Web: www.ifc.org/eca

IFC is a member of the World Bank Group

Reduce your environmental footprint. Print only if necessary.