[Aibec-l] IFC is looking for a Team Assistant

Natalia Tulieva NTulieva at ifc.org
Mon Jun 21 17:33:37 MSD 2010

Dear all, my organization (IFC) is URGENTLY looking for a Team Assistant
(equivalent to a mixture of Office Manager, Personal Assistant and Event
Manager). This is an entry-level job with an entry-level salary, so I will
appreciate if you can recommend it to a person that you may know that may
qualify. English and previous admin experience are important, but just as
important is good personality, wits and potential.

Please send CVs to me. Only those selected for interview will be contacted
- please no offence.

Natasha Tulieva
ntulieva at ifc.org

The Organization: IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, creates
opportunity for people to escape poverty and improve their lives. We
foster sustainable economic growth in developing countries by supporting
private sector development, mobilizing private capital, and providing
advisory and risk mitigation services to businesses and governments. Our
new investments totaled $15 billion in fiscal 2009, helping channel
capital into developing countries during the financial crisis. For more
information, please visit www.ifc.org

The Projects:
The objective of the Russia Residential Energy Efficiency Project (RREEP)
is to create an effective legal and institutional platform to support
Russian home owner associations and housing management companies in
getting access to finance for the purpose of improving energy efficiency
of the country?s existing housing stock.
The Russia Renewable Energy Program (RREP) aims to reduce GHG emissions on
a continuous basis by overcoming barriers to the development of
sustainable renewable energy market in Russia by supporting the
development of enabling policies, institutional capacity and market
infrastructure, thereby unlocking opportunities for private sector
investment.

Scope of the job: The Team Assistant will be responsible for providing
administrative support to the Russia Residential Energy Efficiency and the
Russia Renewable Energy Project teams.

Duties and responsibilities:
·       Assist the project management with correspondence, reports and
maintaining project files as well as arranging and facilitating business
meetings via administrative support;
·       Coordinate travel of project management and staff;
·       Assist in organizing events, seminars, conferences and press
conferences including the preparation of materials to be distributed;
·       Assist project consultants in the preparation of presentations,
slides, hand-outs, etc;
·       Organize meetings with various external and internal counterparts;
·       Maintain Projects? meeting and contacts databases; and,
·       Perform other duties as required.

Requirements/Qualifications:
·       Minimum 2-3 years work experience in office assistant role,
preferably for international company or organization; Familiarity with IFC
travel policies, reporting procedures and time management would be an
advantage
·       University / college degree;
·       Fluent in Russian & English, excellent writing skills in both
languages;
·       Effective user of Microsoft and Lotus applications;
·       Well-organized; effective time-management; flexible working hours
·       Highly motivated, energetic, team player;
·       Good communication skills; and,
·       Excellent computer skills.