[Aibec-l] Marketing/sales persons for computer company entering Russia

Nebons, Len Len at NebonsLewin.ru
Mon Sep 7 14:40:54 MSD 2009

Our client is a leading innovator of computer vision and motion capture systems. Their products radically enhance motion capture and analysis for the life sciences, the entertainment industry, and for motion applications.
We have been asked to help them enter the RF market We are searching for marketing persons familiar with companies interested in motion. The client is based in the U.S., and is rapidly expanding into various international areas.

If you know of someone who has the sales skills to work with this product please have them contact us.

If you would like more information about the product and company please contact me.

Thank you,

Leonard Nebons
NebonsLewin Int'l
926 533 1316