[Aibec-l] Business Development Executive job opportunity at an international law firm

Alena Senkova michiamo.elena at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:24:42 MSK 2009

Hi everybody

This is to advertise a job opportunity. I would appreciate if you
could forward it to people interested.
To apply please contact myself at

T +7 495 710 7621
E michiamo.elena at gmail.com

Regards,
Elena Senkova

Business Development Executive
An exciting and sought-after opportunity has now arisen within the
Moscow office of an international law firm for an experienced legal
Business Development Executive to join our marketing team.

This is an ideal opportunity to build upon your business development
expertise with one of the world's leading and most prestigious law
firms.

As a Business Development Executive, your main responsibilities will involve:

- Drafting and producing sales proposals and track success
- Drafting entries and submissions for international legal directories
- Capturing deal information from various sources, verifying data with
relevant partners or associates and recording onto a database
- Updating biographies, deal lists and practice group leaflets
- Updating the Moscow office’s business development intranet site
- Analysing and presenting speaking opportunities at conferences to
partners and senior associates
- Coordinating the production of marketing collateral and mailings for
client newsletters
- Liaising with marketing and business development teams in the firm's
other offices
- Assisting with other marketing and business development projects as necessary

As a Business Development Executive, your skills and qualifications
will include:

- University degree
- A proven track record in a business development role, coupled with
experience within a professional services firm, ideally law firm
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Windows-based packages such as Word, Excel
and PowerPoint

What we will be looking for in you:

Able to handle and prioritise several tasks simultaneously. As a
Business Development Executive you will have the confidence to
communicate effectively with partners, associates and staff at all
levels. Self-motivated, you are a reliable team-player who excels in a
deadline-driven environment with the ability to rapidly assimilate
information. Are you ready for the challenge?

We are an equal opportunities employer and consider job applicants on
their merits. Therefore we welcome applications from all suitably
qualified individuals, regardless of background.