[Aibec-l] Invitation to play bowling

gvendalene at yahoo.com gvendalene at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 20:18:11 MSD 2009

Dear AIBEc alumni,

Alumni Club gathers for playing bowling in Igromax Bowling Club at Europeysky Centre, near Kievskaya st. on Saturday, October 17. So far we reserved a lane for two hours, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. If you are planning to attend please send a message to Galina at gvendalene at yahoo.com. There are more lanes available. The sooner you confirm the attendance, the higher chances that we can reserve you a spot. All AIBEc alumni and teachers are welcome to the meeting.

Sincerely yours,
Alumni initiative group.