[Aibec-l] American Film Festival

Marian Dent mdent at pericles.ru
Mon Oct 5 16:52:56 MSD 2009

A friend asked me to forward the link for the American Film Festival in
Moscow, which starts this Wednesday for a week.  I thought some of you might
be interested as a chance to relax and still improve your English or your
understanding of the US.  It takes place at the Kino Europa cinema in the
Europiski Shopping Center at Metro Kievskaya.

http://www.amfest.ru/

And, by the way, I highly recommend Julie and Julia, especially if you like
to cook.  It plays on Wed. Oct. 14.  Vladimir and I saw it when we were in
the US this summer and we both liked it a lot.

Marian

Marian Dent
Dean
Pericles
American Business & Legal Education Project
1st Miusskaya Ulitsa 22-3
Moscow 125047, Russia
(7-495) 649-2273

mdent at pericles.ru