[Aibec-l] Alumni Club meets this Saturday, Feb 21 at John Bull Pub

Galina Koroleva gvendalene at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 11:38:12 MSK 2009

Dear AIBEC Alumni & friends,

We invite all of you to the regular meeting of the Alumni Club.

Date:  February, 21th, Saturday
Venue: John Bull Pub, Smolenskaya Sqr., 2/9 (near Smolenskaya underground station),
Time: After 4 p.m.

We would like to arrange a round-table discussion. The main topic “The world economic crisis. How to act in this new reality?” We consider very important to exchange ideas with AIBEC alumni.

Hope that you’ll join the discussion and enjoy a party!

Please, confirm your participation, as we need to make reservation.

Very best regards,
Alumni Club initiative group
Irina Belaya 8-916-6723397
Lilya Neiman