[Aibec-l] Looking for an MBA intern

AIBEc info.aibec at co.ru
Mon Feb 16 20:08:36 MSK 2009

Dear Sir/Madame

My company is looking for a database marketing intern with the working
knowledge of Western business and economy.

Please pass the information attached to the staff member at your school who
might deals with the industry placement issue.

Your reply will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Max B Ivanchenko,
CEO
Canopus Software Ltd
www.canopuslab.com
www.macrobank4.com

Moscow-based Canopus Ltd. (http://www.macrobank4.com/canopus.htm ) has
 been  a software supplier and IT service provider to financial industry for more
 than 15 years.  We have implemented our solutions in more than one hundred
 financial institutions across the globe. Among them are small retail and
 offshore banks, corporate treasuries, credit unions and money service
 operators.

 Ethical behaviour, integrity, high quality of software products, complete
 customer satisfaction, commitment to customers, introduction of
 innovations and continuous improvement of employees' skills are among our primary
 values. Canopus Ltd. is committed to its corporate values which are the
 foundation for building relationships and reputation of the company.

 There is much to learn for the right individual in the advanced B2B
 Internet  marketing and sales areas.  Canopus is looking for an
 ecommerce/ebusiness/management student to work with us as an Intern.  Work
 will be flexible in nature.  It is a chance for you to obtain a practical
 experience in the field.

 The ideal candidate will:

 - have a strong understanding and proactive interest in Internet
   marketing/sales
 - be proficient in Internet/business computer skills (Word,
   Excel, databases, Skype, use of Russian-language search engines)
 - has strong knowledge of the Western business environment
 - have some background in and/or knowledge of
   high-tech/computing/financial
   industries/accounting (would be an asset).

 To apply:
 Email (ceo at canopus.ru) your resume in English with a covering
 letter
 and 2 references, who will be contacted only after the interview

__________ хМТНПЛЮЖХЪ НР ESET NOD32 Antivirus, БЕПЯХЪ АЮГШ ДЮММШУ ЯХЦМЮРСП БХПСЯНБ 3856 (20090216) __________

яННАЫЕМХЕ ОПНБЕПЕМН ОПНЦПЮЛЛНИ ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.esetnod32.ru