[Aibec-l] 1-room flat to let nearby stations 'Vladyikino"; "Botanicheskiy sad"

Gudym, Denis denis.gudym at intel.com
Fri Feb 13 16:13:57 MSK 2009

In this dispute I would suggest to look into the rules of the mailing list. We could ask AIBEC to draft them.

If there are no such rules then I don't care about personal preferences of the others if my mails don't offence others and show respect to the audience.

Please set up your mailer filters for words 'rent', 'flat' to sort out those messages if you are not interested.

Denis