[Aibec-l] Alumni database

andrey andrej at lordmeat.com.br
Thu Jan 25 19:15:23 MSK 2007

Hi Irina, Galina,
Hi all
Please add me to the alumni database:
Andrei Dekhtiarev
Vice President,
Lord Meat Industria, Exportacao, Importacao
Rua 1 com 4 Setor Oeste
Goainia, Goiás
Brasil
My personal site is
http://www.brasileiro.ru <http://www.brasileiro.ru/>

Please contact me anytime.

Best regards,
Andrey

Dear AIBE cers,

We are glad to invite alumni for our regular meeting on the 25th January for
discussing current issues and new initiatives. We would like to present to
you a new idea of arranging a photo exhibition at AIBEC  Places (sites)
visited by the AIBEc alumni . Hope that this initiative to share your
impressions about interesting places you have visited will attracts student
s attention.

We invite all AIBEc alumni to joint the Club s meetings and activities,
and invite all alumni to our meeting at 7:00 p.m. at Friday s Restaurant
(Tverskaya Str., 18/2) on January 25 07.

We ask for your help to complete the AIBEc alumni data base. The alumni club
asks you to spread information about club activity to other alumni with whom
you keep contacts, but whom we may not know about.

We invite all of you to our regular meetings each last Thursday at the
TJI Friday's restaurant.

Alumni initiative group
Irina Belaya  8-916 6723397
Galina Dorais