[Aibec-l] Alumni Club meets tomorrow, Jan 25

Galina Koroleva gvendalene at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 11:21:36 MSK 2007

Dear AIBE’cers,

We are glad to invite alumni for our regular meeting on the 25th January for discussing current issues and new initiatives. We would like to present to you a new idea of arranging a photo exhibition at AIBEC “Places (sites) visited by the AIBEc alumni”. Hope that this initiative to share your impressions about interesting places you have visited will attracts student’s attention.

We invite all AIBEc alumni to joint the Club’s meetings and activities,

and invite all alumni to our meeting at 7:00 p.m. at Friday’s Restaurant (Tverskaya Str., 18/2) on January 25’07.

We ask for your help to complete the AIBEc alumni data base. The alumni club asks you to spread information about club activity to other alumni with whom you keep contacts, but whom we may not know about.

We invite all of you to our regular meetings each last Thursday at the

TJI Friday's restaurant.

Alumni initiative group

Irina Belaya  8-916 6723397

Galina Dorais