[Aibec-l] Management of Change

AIBEc info.aibec at co.ru
Tue Jan 23 14:42:10 MSK 2007

Dear AIBEc students!

 First of all, let me extend my season greetings to all of you and welcome
you back to the Spring 2007 semester.

 As you know, this semester I am offering a brand new course "Management of
Change" (MC.) It discusses the most widespread, well-known and trendy
concepts and practices in modern management. The course is focused on the
effective applications in the modern environment, with a special emphasis on
unveiling common myths and misunderstandings. The course is based on my 10
years of experience in the area of corporate and personal consulting in
Russia and the Baltics, as well as teaching at the Stockholm School of
Economics.
I would like to provide you with some important administrative information
with respect to this course.
1. The MC course may be swapped for IT in case you haven't taken IT yet.
Therefore, you may receive the credit for the mandatory course. That
provides a convenient opportunity to make progress towards your degree.

2. The course is scheduled for Saturday at 10 AM. In case of time/day
conflict, there exist special options for taking the course. All details can
be obtained at the AIBEc office. The first session is scheduled for
Saturday, Jan 27, 10 AM.

 If you have any questions with respect to the MC course, please feel free
contact Lilia at the AIBEc office or myself at kkontor at kkp-partners.ru or
726 9887. The phone questions are preferred. If you write an email, be sure
to include your cell phone number. If interested, please do not hesitate to
ask ANY questions and do not forget to register this week.

Looking forward to seeing you soon in the MC course.

Yours sincerely,

 Konstantin Kontor