[Aibec-l] Job Opportunity

AIBEc info.aibec at co.ru
Fri Mar 17 11:46:06 MSK 2006

1. Brief company description

Strategica is the leading Russian strategy consulting firm founded in 1994.
Our clients are leading Russian companies from a broad range of industries.
Our professional excellence and exceptional track record allow us to compete
successfully with major international strategy consulting firms such as
McKinsey, BCG and A.T. Kearney. We have successfully completed over 200
projects in FMCG, retail, wood processing, furniture, energy, oil and
petrochemical, telecommunications, mass media, automotive, machinery, agro
business, transport. In addition we have worked with Federal and Regional
Governments touching on questions of economic policy of national
significance.

For the Russian market we are comparatively large at around 50 professional
staff, many with MBAs from top international business schools. Because we
are Russian you work in the head office, as opposed to a far flung
subsidiary, meaning that you always work side by side with the firm's top
talent, participate directly in our growth and in shaping the most important
decisions of the partnership.

For further information, please visit http://www.strategy.ru

 2. Job Title

Analyst / Consultant

 3. Job Description

An analyst or consultant takes part in one or more projects with an ultimate
goal to help our valued clients to improve significantly their business
practices. He or she will work in a team that is appointed to match the
requirements of a particular assignment and qualifications of our
consultants.

Responsibilities of a Consultant might include interviewing the client's
managers, strategic and marketing analyses and financial modeling, as well
as preparing recommendations on solving client's problem. A consultant will
participate in the meetings and presentations related to the projects he or
she is involved.

Responsibilities of an Analyst might include data collection and analysis,
financial modelling, participation in meetings and presentations related to
the projects he or she is involved.

While our structure is similar to that in major international consultancies,
we are less formal in assigning project roles and responsibilities. This
exposes our consultants to various aspects of project management at much
earlier stages, giving better opportunities for career progression.

 4. Requirements

·        Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills

·        Strong leadership qualities and communication skills

·        Excellent knowledge of the major strategy analysis tools

·        Be prepared to travel extensively

·        Native Russian and professional English are a must

·        For Consultant: substantial industry or consulting experience (3
years or more)

 5. Remuneration

We offer competitive salary, an attractive system of bonuses, and
exceptional career growth limited only by your ability to learn and handle
more responsibility. Besides, you will get an excellent opportunity to work
in a fast-growing market together with talented team and outstanding
clients, and make a real difference.

 6. How to apply

If interested, please send your CV to Anastasia Lazareva at
lazareva at strategy.ru. You can also contact Anastasia for an informational
interview.