[Aibec-l] Comparative Taxation Begins May 18th Free Introductory Sesion

Outlook Team afranczek at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 13:35:20 MSK 2015

Dear AIBEcers:

Comparative Taxation will begin on Monday May 18th.THIS IS A FREE INTRODUCTORY SESSION  This course will include the following topics:

1) Comparison( between US and Russia)  of some of the main issues in Taxation such as personal taxation and corporate taxation.

2) Comparison differences between tax rules and GAAP/IFRS accounting rules.

3) How Russia adopted OECD guidelines for it Transfer Pricing rules

4) International Tax planning using such cases as Apple, Starbucks, Google and Amazon. Also Russian companies such as Gazprom will be reviewed.

5) International Banking issues such as FATCA and how it effects Russian banks.

6) Russia’s adoption of the OECD BEPS guidelines. This includes such issues as Deoffshoreization, Beneficial Ownership and Controlled Foreign Corporations.

Please remember that I have many years of International Tax experience and I have been a member of the Am Cham Tax Committee for 20 years  where recommendations were made on much or Russia’s Tax legislation

Yours truly,
Art Franczek MBA,MST,CPA .