Fw: [Aibec-l] TAKEOVERS, RESTRUCTURING, AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE course starts on Wednesday, February 4th

CS LoxInfo Webmail Support afranczek at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 15:43:11 MSK 2015

Dear AIBEcers

Some of you want to earn a certificate of Accounting at AIBEc that requires 4 courses ie FA,MA,CA and Tax in addition to Corporate Finance. While Taxation is planned for the summer semester I suugest that you take the Takeover course to fulfill the requirement of Corporate Finance. If you have any questions please contact me.

Yurs truly,
Art Franczek
8910 4922559