[Aibec-l] Sales Support and Marketing Administrator at iDirect

Sergey Zinenko szinenko at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 8 23:28:36 MSD 2013

Dear all,

US-based technology company, iDirect Technologies (www.idirect.net), is hiring
Contracts and Sales Support Assistant
to be located in Moscow and work out of home (office opening is under consideration)

This business
typically requires a substantial amount of communication and negotiation with
customers regarding contract terms and contract language in both the Russian
and English versions. Similar effort is required for customer training
contracts each time a course is offered in Russia. As of today most of these
tasks fall on the sales reps. The Support Assistant will manage these
responsibilities as well as supporting the sales team in organizing and
arranging important events, such as marketing seminars, partner and customer
conferences, as well as participation in trade shows and similar events.
Potentially the Support Assistant will also help with our interaction with
press and media representatives as we move to ensure that the iDirect message
is properly and widely communicated in the Russian language marketplace. If this opportunity is for you, call me at (916)363-7833 or send an email.
Kind regards,
Sergey Zinenko