[Aibec-l] Open Doors and Free Classes Week

AIBEc aibec at aibec.org
Fri Feb 1 15:49:33 MSK 2013

Dear AIBEcers:
     From February 4 till February 9 we offer Open Doors and Free Classes
Week.

     You could participate in our classes for free and meet our instructors.

     DETAILS

.         AIBEc's Director  <http://aibec.org/faculty/konstantinkontor/>
Konstantin Kontor will be glad to meet you at the office

from 6 to 10 pm on workdays and from 11 am to 2 pm on Saturday.

*	Dates and hours of classes in the first week

Mon, 4 February-  <http://aibec.org/courses/%20acct201/> Financial
Accounting - 7:00 pm

Tue, 5 February -  <http://aibec.org/courses/fnce201/> Corporate Finance -
7:00 pm

Wed, 6 February -  <http://aibec.org/courses/busn230/> Managing People in
Organizations - 7:00 pm

Thu, 7 February -  <http://aibec.org/courses/busn300/> Strategic Management
- 7:00 pm

Fri, 8 February -  <http://aibec.org/courses/acct202/> Managerial Accounting
- 7:00 pm

Sat, 9 February -  <http://aibec.org/courses/acct211/> Accounting Analysis -
10:30 am

.         For courses arranged according to a special schedule that start in
February or March

we will offer additional information on how to participate in their first
lectures later.

      The AIBEc's Spring Semester begins on February 4, 2013. Enclosed
      please find the schedule and the Registration Form for Spring 2013.

      You can find more information on our website:
<http://www.aibec.org/school/calendar/>
http://www.aibec.org/school/calendar/

      If you need additional information on the schedule, course
      instructors, outlines, materials, and any other information, please
      feel free to contact Lilia Neyman at the AIBEc's office
      at (495) 662 3685 or (903)798 8572, write at  <mailto:aibec at aibec.org>
aibec at aibec.org

      Yours truly,
      AIBEc administration