[Aibec-l] One of kind opportunity with Russian Team at Google Ireland (Dublin)

Alexander Belenky albelenky at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 11:56:14 MSK 2013

Dear AIBEcers,

I am delighted to announce the new
role<https://www.google.com/about/jobs/search/#!t=jo&jid=13495001&>we
are introducing with my team at Google Ireland. Introduction of
Analytical Lead position marks the next milestone for the Russian market
and role it plays within Google. This is unique chance to use your AIBEc
background along with  strategic and analytical business skills to work
with clients through all stages of transformation initiatives aiming to
deliver Google-caliber impact.

Please reach out me by email or apply via
https://www.google.com/about/jobs/search/#!t=jo&jid=13495001& if you are
interested. Please note I may not be able to provide swift response to
every email I receive.

Good luck,
Alexander Belenky

PS Best wishes for the upcoming holidays season! :)