[Aibec-l] Job Opportunity

art franczek artf at online.ru
Mon Oct 17 16:19:14 MSD 2011

SHORT DESCRIPTION OF POSITION

Our client a major international corporation is planning a substantial investment in Russia, for this purpose they are setting up a branch office with the purpose of preparing the investment. We have an engagement to search for candidates to head the administration of the office and manage external relations with government and potential business partners. We have been instructed to identify good candidates that meet the following criteria:

·         woman (45-50), who will act as a trusted person arranging meetings with high-level counterparties in business and Government, conduct such meetings,

·         Manage all organizational and infrastructure needs,

·         Energetic, efficient, diplomatic person, able to communicate with people of top management and governmental level,

·         Relevant business and/or governmental experience,

·         Experience of office and staff management

·         Relevant higher education degree,

·         Very good level of English.

Interested candidates can contact Jon Hellevig