[Aibec-l] AIBEc graduate looking for a job

Eugene Khlebnikov racumont at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 17:35:57 MSD 2011

Dear AIBEc-ers,

One of our students, Evgeny Khlebnikov, who graduates from AIBEc this
summer, is looking for a finance or business administration related job.

Here is what he says about himself:

"Previously I used to work as CFO for an American University here in Moscow.
But as of December 2010 I quit due to the major restructuring within the
organization (both Washington and Moscow offices - we had to shut down the
majority of our operations in Russia), and ever since then I have been
working as a free-lancer, doing all sorts of finance-, business-, and
marketing analysis projects. But yet I am looking for a regular full-time
job. And it would be great if I could be of an interest and use for someone
related to AIBEc"

Attached please find the CVs - both in Russian and in English.

AIBEc Administrator