[Aibec-l] Upcoming MBA World Tour

Marian Dent mdent at pericles.ru
Thu Sep 2 13:51:44 MSD 2010

Dear AIBEc Students and Alumni,

The QS World MBA Tour, coming to Moscow on October 12, has asked me to pass
on the message, below, which I think might be of interest to quite a number
of you. Quite a few AIBEc certificate holders have successfully been
admitted to INSEAD, LBS and other top international programs who exhibit at
the fair.  The fair also brings Masters of Finance programs and other
graduate degree programs that are appropriate for those who already have an
MBA from AIBEc.  If you register in advance though the link below, you save
300 rubles.

Thanks for your attention.

Marian Dent

You have decided to get an MBA, but don't know what program to choose? One
or two year? Study on campus or pursue a degree without putting your careers
on hold?

To answer these and other questions you maybe have we would like to invite
you to "Full-time vs Executive MBA" panel discussion with representatives
from Chicago Booth, Cranfield, Skolkovo and Vlerick taking place before QS
World MBA Tour in Moscow, on 12 October from 17:00 until 18:00.

We will discuss such topics as:

-       Key differences between the Full-time and EMBA programs;

-       Who are the programs for and why might business school make sense in
your career;

-       How to finance your MBA (loans, scholarships, etc);

Business schools will also give you an advice about completing your essays
and how to prepare for interviews.

Other Fair highlights include:

*	Representatives of Full-time and Executive MBA programs from over 60
business schools including: Duke, INSEAD, Berkeley Haas, IE, IMD, UCLA,
Michigan Ross, Chicago Booth and many more;
*	MBA Careers panel with MBA alums at 19:30.

And don't forget, only fair attendees are eligible for QS Education Trust
scholarships. Our fund is $1,600,000 this year and we would love to see more
winners from Russia.

So don't miss this opportunity and register now for a FREE entry on
www.topmba.com
<http://www.topmba.com/mba-tour/Moscow?&utm_source=reg&utm_medium=online&utm
_campaign=wmt-f10-pericles&partnerid=1070>

If you have any questions, please contact Tatyana Maksimova on
tatyana at qs.com.

QS World MBA Tour - Moscow

12 OCTOBER

17:00 - 21:00