[Aibec-l] AIBECers meeting tomorrow night at Forte Club, everyone is welcome

Natalia Tulieva NTulieva at ifc.org
Tue Mar 30 12:06:02 MSD 2010

Dear friends,

We cancelled our jazz evening tonight - I am afraid there won't be a lot
of fun things to talk about after yesterday's events. Perhaps next
Tuesday...

Sorry for this change.

Natasha

From:
Natalia Tulieva <NTulieva at ifc.org>
To:
aibec-l at lists.ru
Date:
03/29/2010 03:45 PM
Subject:
[Aibec-l] AIBECers meeting tomorrow night at Forte Club,        everyone
is welcome

Dear friends,

Greetings to all from AIBEC's case competititon team 2008 - Andrei
Drozdov, Dasha Preobrazhenskaya, Ivan Grischenko and Natasha Tulieva.

We try to meet from time to time to keep in touch with each other, and
would love to see those of you who remembers us and wants to have a good
time. This is to let you know that we will be meeting on Tuesday, March 30

(yes, tomorrow), for jazz and dinner at Forte Club (www.forteclub.com),
located at 18 Bolshaya Bronnaya Street (just off Tverskaya and Tverskoy
Boulevard). We plan to arrive there at 8 to 8:30 p.m., depending on our
work schedules. The concert will start at 9 p.m.

Sorry for such a short notice - but this is a part of those meetings being

quite informal.  If you think you have time to stop by or join us for the
evening - send me a text message or call at +7 985 924 1653, so that we
ask for a bigger table.

Looking forward to having a good time and sharing it with you,

Natasha Tulieva