[Aibec-l] Looking for Marketing Coordinator

Christian Lorentzen c_lorentzen at acg.ru
Wed Jan 27 15:56:10 MSK 2010

Dear AIBEc Students,

Alinga Consulting Group is looking for a Marketing Coordinator.  We envision
the candidate to have completed university studies and looking for an entry
level position in Marketing.  The job description is attached.

If you or someone you know is looking for a job that fits this profile,
please forward the resume to me.  I plan on attending the Branding seminar
at 7 PM on Feb 1st at AIBEc.  Feel free to talk to me then.

Best regards,

Christian Lorentzen

Marketing Manager

Alinga Consulting Group

Office: +7 495 988 21 91 x114

Cell: +7 916 023 26 00

www.acg.ru

 <http://www.acg.ru/>

Alinga Consulting Group is an independent member firm of IGAF Worldwide, is
registered with the PCAOB, and has worked with domestic and international
companies in Russia since 1999.-

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this email, including attachments and
notify the sender. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email, including attachments is strictly prohibited.