[Aibec-l] Marketing and Analytics Manager - vacancy

Alexandra Gennadieva alexandra_gen at mail.ru
Mon Feb 15 11:30:46 MSK 2010

Dear All,

Integra Group, a major Russian oilfield services company, is currently looking for a person to fill up vacant position of Research and Analytics Manager in the managing company. Please refer to the attached job description in Russian.

The vacancy will be closed on March 1, 2010. We expect people matching the requirements to apply before the date.

Pls feel free to contact me for any questions.

Kind Regards,

Alexandra Gennadieva
Head of Marketing Department
Integra Management LLC