[Aibec-l] Invitation to the free lecture about India

AIBEc info.aibec at co.ru
Mon Dec 6 15:10:02 MSK 2010

AIBEcs Alumni Club invites the students and alumni to the series of lectures named "Unknown Known countries". Our guest Anju Mehta will continue the cycle with a lecture about India.

It should seem that we know well enough about this exotic country which has traditionally very good relationships with Russia.

            But what do we know about India?

            We know that this is a country of dreams which occupies the 7 place in the scale of squares in the World, and the 2nd place as regards the population. India is a center of culture, and the place which is impossible to investigate at once.  India is associated with a tea, spices, and yoga.

            Now you have an opportunity to get first-hand info about what is really going on in India.

            Anju Mehta, the alumni of the People's Friendship University of Russia, knows our country very well. Anju Mehta helps in establishing and strengthening business relations between India and Russia. Now she lives and works in Moscow.

            During the lecture you will:

-          learn about the economic situation in the country,

-          get useful info about specific terms of making business in India,

-          get to know a better way to arrange a tour around India,

-          discuss interesting issues and get your questions about India answered.

Irina Belaya, the AIBEc's alumni, will share with you the info about her trips around the most interesting places of India.

The lecture takes place on December 8th 2010 at 7.00 p.m. at AIBEc.

To reserve place please register by sending your contacts at aibec at aibec.org

You are welcome!

Alumni Club initiative group:

Irina Belaya