[Aibec-l] Andrey Drozdov's (+Ivan + Dasha +Natasha) team meeting tomorrow at Forte Club

Natalia Tulieva NTulieva at ifc.org
Mon Apr 5 19:56:06 MSD 2010

Dear all,

We will be meeting tomorrow at Forte Club. Everyone is welcome - but I
will not have access to my e-mail, so please sent a text message to my
cell phone (below) if you want to join. I am not sure if Julia Luzgina
will be joining us tomorrow, but we certainly look forward to seeing you,
Julia!

I already booked a table into my name ( НАТАША ТУЛЬЕВА).

Yours,

Natasha

Natalia Tulieva
Operations Associate
Central and Eastern Europe Department, IFC - Russia Sustainble Energy
Finance Program
36 B. Molchanovka Street, Bld. 1
Moscow, Russia 121069
Tel: +7 (495) 411-7555 Fax: +7 (495) 411-7572 Cell: +7 (985) 924-1653
Email: NTulieva at ifc.org Web: www.ifc.org/russia/rsefp

IFC is a member of the World Bank Group