[Aibec-l] Need your feedback

AIBEc aibec at aibec.org
Thu Oct 29 17:47:42 MSK 2009

Dear fellow AIBECers,

I am asking for any feedback that you can provide on Negotiations Skills
trainings that either you or your company ever had.  I am particularly
looking for successful experiences - something that you RECOMMEND taking
rather than not - we are looking into a possibility to have such a training
at work. It does NOT have to be in English, but has to be very "hand-on".

I will appreciate even a briefest comment with name of trainer/company and
impression (good/bad). If you can provide more details and your contact for
additional questions,,, well, we will certainly be able to negotiate a small
gratitude gift :)

My e-mail is ntulieva at ifc.org and my mobile is +7 (985) 924-1653

Sincerely yours,

Natasha Tulieva (Наташа Тульева)