[Aibec-l] Special Presentation Career Planning Contact info and Resume disk

art franczek artf at online.ru
Thu Jun 11 12:58:54 MSD 2009

 Dear Aibecers:

The Career planning presentation on Monday was a huge success with over 30
AIBEcers and guests in attendance.You can contact the presenters and send
them your CV , the conact details are as follows:

Leonard Nebons
info at nebonslewin.co     7211721    www.NebonsLewin.com

Yuri Efrosinin, Operational Manager, Kelly Services
Y.Efrosinin at kellyservices.ru
www.kellyservices.ru
9611407ph

Also AIBEc has ccopies of a special CD about how to prepare your CVs and you
can get your CD from Nastya at AIBEc 6623685.

Yours truly,
Art Franczk