[Aibec-l] Tom Nastas is no longer with AIBEc

Konstantin Kontor kkontor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:09:59 MSD 2009

Dear AIBEcers,

I regret to officially inform you that I had to terminate our cooperation
with Tom Nastas.

The main reasons for this decision were the progressively deteriorating
quality of teaching, multiple abuses of his agreements with AIBEc, and
unaccepted behavior in class, as well as offensive comments on AIBEc issued
by Tom to third parties.

Please be informed that effective June 1, 2009, Tom Nastas has no relation
whatsoever to AIBEc. The AIBEc administration accepts no responsibility for
any Tom's actions, statements, comments and claims.

Konstantin Kontor,
Director