[Aibec-l] Support our team at the Bowling Championship!

AIBEc info.aibec at co.ru
Fri Dec 11 12:36:02 MSK 2009

Dear AIBEc students and alumni,

We received an invitation from the High School of Business, Lomonosovsky University, to participate in the annual MBA Bowling Championship. The Championship will take place at Premier-Sport Center, Ulofa Palme Str., 5, bld. 2 (web-site: www.premier-sport.ru ) on Saturday, December 12, at 6 p.m.

We already made a team, so it is just an invitation, therefore the game will be free of charge. Please come with your friends to support our team.

 Good mood guaranteed!

Sincerely yours,
Alumni initiative group.