[Aibec-l] searching for senior real estate lawyers

Nebons, Len Len at NebonsLewin.ru
Wed Dec 9 13:04:33 MSK 2009

We resume searching for a senior lawyer for our client. The monthly salary is  around 300 000 Rubles. We actually need to hire two senior lawyers.

The candidates should meet the following requirements:

 *   good education (MGU, MGIMO, Legal Academy or Land Surveying Institute);
 *   wide experience in real estate field;
 *   additional legal trainings and courses;
 *   fluent English.
 *   Russian passport
 *   minimum of 5 years experience in real estate projects/ law
We don't want to take you or your lawyers, but prefer someone who is in need of work, or soon to be in need.

Please have them contact us.

Thank you

Leonard Nebons
NebonsLewin Int'l