[Aibec-l] Global Management Challenge

Slavinskaya Slavinskaya at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 10 10:35:27 MSK 2008

Dear all,

We are tacking part in the Global Management Challenge, which is now only on the Test Drive stage.
We have created a command which is called the Global Managers. The real competition will begin оn the 14th of November.
Our team consists of 3 AIBEC students currently, but it’s not enough to manage all the estimations and generate new ideas.

So we are looking for more participants to join us, who wants to gain real experience in running the company and applying knowledge received in AIBEC into practice.

The more detailed information can be found on the official cite of this competition: http://www.globalmanager.ru/

If somebody wants to join us or receive any other information about this competition to make a decision, please contact:

1. Alexey Tarasov - a_tarasov at mail.ru
2. Andrey Drozdov -  adrozdov at adrozdov.com
3. Oxana Slavinskaya - Slavinskaya at yandex.ru.

Best regards,