[Aibec-l] Fw: Art/Anna, Please mail to AIBEc Mailing List: For past and current AIBEc Students: Confirm if e-mail received

art franczek artf at online.ru
Mon Mar 3 09:13:59 MSK 2008

To Past & Current AIBEcStudents:

Many of you have attended my classes at AIBEc;  in venture capital, marketing or sales management.  While I've worked in this part-time role for seven years, many of you know that my main activity is venture capital and you can read about my current events at www.IVIpe.com.

My reason for writing:  A European angel venture fund called 'Brains-to-Ventures' is organizing an exclusive event in Moscow, early June.  I'm been associated with this group since 2004.

30-40 wealthy private investors and entrepreneurs from Western Europe who made their money in the 1st wave of technology are coming to Russia to meet with Russian entrepreneurs and venture investors, go to http://www.privatedc.net to see the program (in English and Russian).
One segment on the program is to do a tour of Red Square and the surrounding area on Tuesday, 10 June, from about 16:30/17:00 until about 18:00/18:30.

I'm looking for 5-10 MBA graduates (or aspiring MBA students) of AIBEc to volunteer and take small groups of these angel investors around Red Square as a tour guide. Ideally I'm looking for AIBEc graduates or students that are working in, or have interest in venture capital, private equity or entrepreneurship. If you volunteer, you can attend the entire program in Moscow, and you get to meet with, and network with European angel investors for two days.

If you are interested, please write me at Tom at IVIpe.com to express your interest with your contact details.

With best regards,
Thomas D. Nastas
Innovative Ventures Inc. (IVI)
Moscow, Russia