[Aibec-l] PR / Corporate Communications manager position

Anna Bel abelozerskaia at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 16:03:09 MSK 2008

Dear All,

  I am currently looking for a PR/Corporate Communications manager position on the client side or an Account management/Client Service Manager position on the agency side.

  I have experience working on the client side as a PR/Corporate Communications manager.

  I would be greateful for any leads!

  Also, if any of you works in this area I would love to get in contact with you and exchange experiences.

  Cheers,
  Anna