[Aibec-l] Alumni Club Meeting

AIBEc info.aibec at co.ru
Mon Dec 1 13:10:58 MSK 2008

Dear AIBEC Alumni & friends, We invite all of you to the regular meeting of the Alumni Club.  Date: December, 6th, Saturday Venue: John Bull Pub, Smolenskaya Sqr., 2/9 (near Smolenskaya underground station), Time: After 3 p.m.  We'll be glad to see you, and hear any new ideas regarding Alumni Club's activity in a New Year 2009.  Also, we intend to congratulate the winners of the 2-nd AIBEC Photo Contest (2008) and give prizes.We want to inform you that the alumni club has chosen the winners of the 2nd AIBEC Photo Contest.

The first prize in the 2nd AIBEC Photo Contest was given to Natalia Sumer

The second prize in the 2nd AIBEC Photo Contest goes to Timur Urazakov.

Photos of the winners you can see on AIBEc Intranet Web-site:

 http://community.aibec.org/ru/community/photos/contest2/

 Hope that you'll join our party!  Please, confirm your participation, as we need to make reservation. Very best regards,Alumni Club initiative groupIrina Belaya 8-916-6723397Maria ZinovievaLilya Neiman