[Aibec-l] Alumni Club regular meeting

AIBEc info.aibec at co.ru
Mon Aug 25 16:30:45 MSD 2008

Dear AIBEC Alumni & friends, We invite all of you to the regular meeting of the Alumni Club, August, 5, Friday at Goodman Steak House, Bolshaya Tulskaya Str., 13, 2nd floor, tel. 775-9888 (near Tulskaya underground station), after 7 p.m.  We'll be glad to see you, and hear any new ideas regarding Alumni Club's activity. Also, we intend to choose the winners of the 2-nd AIBEC Photo Contest.Hope that you'll joint our party, and enjoy it!  Pls., confirm your participation. Very best regards,Alumni Club initiative groupIrina Belaya 8-916-6723397Maria ZinovievaLilya Neiman