[Aibec-l] AIBEc students, who enrolled in 'Principles of Business Law' and/or 'Principles of Marketing' in Fall 2008

AIBEc info.aibec at co.ru
Thu Aug 14 17:51:20 MSD 2008

If you take 'Principles of Business Law' and/or 'Principles of Marketing' in Fall 2008 and live in VAO (Eastern Administrative District of Moscow) then I can provide you a space in corporate car. No money are expected from your side. I will be going after 10 pm from AIBEC via 3rd transport ring, metro 'Aviamotornaya', 'Shosse Entuziastov' to 'Novogireevo'. Just send me a note if you need this.

regards

Denis Gudym,
Government Affairs Manager Russia/CIS,
Global Public Policy,
Legal & Corporate Affairs Group,
Intel Corporation

denis.gudym at intel.com
mobile: +7 (962) 989-24-99
direct: +7 (495) 641-45-00
fax:  +7 (495) 641-45-10
17 Krylatskaya str., bldg.4, floor 3, Moscow, 121614, Russia