[Aibec-l] Alumni Club meets Friday, September 7 at Dantes Restaurant

Galina Koroleva gvendalene at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 12:37:31 MSD 2007

Dear AIBEC Alumni & friends,

We invite all Alumni and friends to joint a meeting of the Alumni Club, September 7, Friday at Dantes Restaurant after 7:30 p.m. The restaurant is located between Lubyanka and Chistiye Prudy undersground stations.

Address: Myasnitskaya Str, 13-3 (Ìÿñíèöêàÿ óë. 13-3) tel. (495) 621-46-88

Web-site: http://www.dantesrestoran.ru/

We’ll be glad to see you, and hear any new ideas regarding Alumni Club’s activity.

Hope that you’ll joint our party, and enjoy it!

Very best regards,

Alumni Club initiative group

Maria Zinovieva

Irina Belaya 8-916-6723397