[Aibec-l] job opportunity at Newbridge Group

artf at online.ru artf at online.ru
Wed Oct 31 17:13:09 MSK 2007

Business Development Director

Developments in Newbridge Group (www.newbridgegroup.ru) are accelerating.  As a result of additional client engagements we have secured or are on the verge of securing, the deals we are close to announcing, and the additional partner and associate talent we have attracted to the Group, we are adding a new Business Development Director.

This person will be a leader in driving and managing our growth.  The preferred candidate profile includes a Russian national with three to five years working experience, a proven track record of business development, and with the desire and ability to manage the processes of attracting new companies to the Russian market and matching them with suitable Russian corporate partners, and vice versa.

The candidate's main strength will be business development and client service management, with a modest amount of general management as a secondary skill set.

Compensation will be part salary and part bonus/fee-sharing.  Because much of the Group's income is success-based, with very significant upsides, we would want the candidate to be aligned with and comfortable with that mindset as well.  Salary range is from $30k+ (depending on experience and skill set), with a bonus in year one approximately equal to salary, and then up to triple or more in the second and third years.  Beyond the third year, the right candidate will have the possibility of becoming a partner.

Skill Set

  a.. Sales oriented (in representing both the Group and the Russian market)
  b.. Presentation skills
  c.. Bi-lingual (English, Russian)
  d.. Business planning and fulfillment
  e.. Strategic planning and execution
  f.. GM (budget, staff mgmt)
  g.. Good Administrative Skills

Responsibilities

  a.. Add clients to the Newbridge portfolio
  b.. Manage client-partner matching and negotiations processes
  c.. Manage and grow our network of Russian partners/investors
  d.. Work to a business development, management and budget plan
  e.. Represent NB at external events (seminars, trade shows, chambers of commerce)
  f.. Manage and expand Group's Russian and worldwide marketing campaign
  g.. Manage the office

CVs to rcourtney at newbridgegroup.ru.