[Aibec-l] Final Reminder--World MBA Tour Tomorrow!

Marian Dent mdent at pericles.ru
Mon Oct 8 12:55:27 MSD 2007

Dear Students, Alumni and Friends,

Just another reminder.  Tomorrow, Tuesday, 9 October, at the Radisson
Slavyanskaya from 18:00-21:00 the QS World MBA Tour will bring more than 80
top international business schools to Moscow.

This is the best chance all year to learn a lot about Western MBAs in one
place and at one time.

If you haven't registered yet, please do so before you go to the fair, to
save the 200 ruble admission fee and avoid the long lines at registration.

Please go to http://www.topmba.com/mba/Fall/moscow/?partnerid=1070
to advance register.

Hope to see you at the fair!

Marian

Marian Dent
Dean
Pericles American Business & Legal Education Project 10 Tverskaya Ul. #319
Moscow, 125009  Russia
(7-495) 692-5188
mdent at pericles.ru
www.pericles.ru

This message is not spam.  It was sent you you because either (1) you took
one of our courses and checked the application saying you wanted to be on
our mailing list, or (2) you gave us your email address and expressed
interest in our programs, or someone you know told us of your interest.
It's possible that you may have told us of your interest by email, or at an
educational fair, or at a meeting sponsored by our organization at a club to
which you belong or for a group of people with whom you associate.  It was
sent you you by ANO Pericles, 10 Tverskaya St. #319, Moscow, 125009, Russia,
(7-495)692-5188, 692-6463 If you do not wish to receive ongoing
communication regarding courses and other events via e-mail from Pericles,
please email to info at pericles.ru and ask us to remove you.  Our list is
maintained by hand, so there is no magic formula that you must type.  A
simple "remove" will be fine.  But please make sure that you are requesting
removal from the email address to which we sent the message, or that you
give us your first and last name for the removal.  Otherwise we have no way
of finding your name and address to comply with your request. Thank you.

mdent at pericles.ru
www.pericles.ru