[Aibec-l] Alumni Club meets this Thursday March 29 at TJI Fridays

Galina Koroleva gvendalene at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 14:22:47 MSD 2007

Dear AIBEC Alumni,

We invite all of you to the regular meeting of the Alumni Club, March, 29 at TJI Fridays’ restaurant Tverskaya Str. 18/2, at 7 p.m.

We are glad to congratulate the winners of the 1st AIBEC photo contest!

  The following AIBECers were considered the winners:

  The first – Alexander Belenky (India Taj Makhal)
  The second  – Dmitry Nesterenko (various places in Europe)
  The third - Natalya Polyanskaya (Austria, Mayerhophen).

  Maria Zinovieva won the prize of the audience’s sympathy for various photos made in Asian countries.

The prizes will be given to the winners at the meeting of the AIBEC Alumni Club. We would like to thank all participants, and the Intranet project coordinator Roman Baranovsky for arranging photo contest on the site. You can view the photographs if you register in our Intranet at http://community.aibec.org.

We are planning to discuss a PR and advertising project for AIBEC, and other initiatives. We’ll be glad to get your ideas regarding alumni club’s activity.

Also, the alumni club would like to congratulate the winners of the AIBEC case competition – Team # 4 Oxana Timochenko, Svetlana Timochenko, Aleksey Bes, Nadezhda Nesterova, Michael Senechkin and Team # 3 Andrei Lagoiski, Svetlana Morozova, Kirill Sokolov, Alexander Malanichev.

We wish the winners much luck and success at the AmCham Case Competition, and to support the highest rate of AIBEC.

Awaiting you at our meeting!

Very best regards,

Alumni Club initiative group

Irina Belaya 8-916-6723397