[Aibec-l] Winners of the Photo Contest

Galina Koroleva gvendalene at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 10:15:33 MSK 2007

Dear AIBECers,

  We would like to announce the winners of photo contest arranged by the alumni club. All photos send by the AIBECers to the contest are very impressive, and illustrate the beauty of the World. We would like to thank all participants. The following AIBECers were considered the winners:

  The first – Alexander Belenky (India Taj Makhal)
  The second  – Dmitry Nesterenko (various places in Europe)
  The third - Natalya Polyanskaya (Austria, Mayerhophen).

  Maria Zinovieva won the prize of the audience’s sympathy for various photos made in Asian countries.

  The prizes will be given to the winners at the AIBEC alumni club meeting on 29 March 2007 (Thursday) at TGI Friday’s, Tverskaya Str., 18/2 at 7.00 p.m.

  Soon the best photos will be placed in AIBEC office, the other photos you could see in the AIBEC library. Now the photo gallery you can see on site http://community.aibec.org.

  Very best regards,
  AIBEC alumni initiative group
  Irina Belaya (ibelaya at yandex.ru)