[Aibec-l] Alumni Club meets tomorrow, Friday, June 08 at Doug and Marty's near Kurskaya st.

Galina Koroleva gvendalene at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 16:44:49 MSD 2007

Dear AIBEC Alumni & friends,

We invite all of you to the regular meeting of the Alumni Club, June, 08, Friday at Doug and Marty's Club, Zemlyanoy Val, 26 (near Kurskaya underground station), after 8 p.m. The discoteck starts at 11 p.m. You can see the web-site of the Club at http://www.boarhouse.ru/

We are planning to discuss a PR and advertising project for AIBEC, and other initiatives. Our proposal for the Advertising Plan will be given to you at the meeting.

We’ll be glad to see you, and hear any new ideas regarding Alumni Club’s activity.

Hope that you’ll joint our party, and enjoy it!

Very best regards,

Alumni Club initiative group

Irina Belaya 8-916-6723397

Galina Dorais