[Aibec-l] Daria Panina, US visiting professor at AIBEc needs your help

AIBEc info.aibec at co.ru
Fri Jun 1 18:34:25 MSD 2007

Dear AIBEc students and alumni,

          WE NEED YOUR HELP!
          Daria Panina,  AIBEc visiting professor from Texas A&M University, US is participating in multinational research project that investigates differences in organizational commitment around the world. This is the first large-scale project in this area of research that will include the data from Russia. To make this happen we need your participation. Please answer the questions both in English and in Russian, it will take only 15-minutes of your time, but your contribution will be invaluable for promotion of ubiased view on the current attitudes and values of new generation of Russian professionals.
         Here is the LINK TO THE FORM  http://www.aibec.org/files/MoscowSurvey3-readytogo.doc.doc.
         You can fill it out electronically and send it back to us or print it out and bring  the completed forms  to AIBEc office.
         We look forward to your QUICK RESPONSE. If you have a chance, PLEASE SHARE THE FORMS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES. THE MORE, THE BETTER. THE DEADLINE is JUNE 14.
         Thank you very much in advance!

         Best,
         AIBEc