[Aibec-l] Attn!!! Exciting Open-Water-Air Event on Wednesday July 25th.

Хадина Марина marships at mail.ru
Thu Jul 12 10:31:48 MSD 2007

Dear AIBECers,

I would like to invite all of you to Exciting Open-Water-Air Event that will take place at "BARIN" ship, Rechnoy vokzal, between 9-12pm on Wednesday July 25th.
This event, organized with the support of Headhunter, Backo, Myagkov, Dagatti and Partners, aims to be a fun and informal platform where everybody has an opportunity to relax, dance, and excite with summer time.
Performance will include:
Fascinating entertainment program with jokes, funny competitions, auctions
Live Music at the promenade deck
Dance music and Disco at the lower deck
Dance masterclass for all comers
Delicious summer cocktails
Water amusements
Funny surprises
And many more+
In a friendly atmosphere

The audience will be a mixture of family, friends and business and political community and everyone is invited to come and support this new and exciting event.

To participate in the event you need to buy an invitation ticket. Though you need to react quickly - the number of tickets is limited.

! Be Note that this event has charitable purpose: all collected money will be passed to Moscow Child's Boarding School the 24th. Street sport complexes, planting of trees and flowers will be done at its territory till the 1st week of September.

See details about the Charity project at http://www.vmur.ru/

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kindly regards,
Marina Khadina
AIBECer
marships at mail.ru