[Aibec-l] Studio for temporary rent (Kropotkinskaya)

Anush Mukasyan anushmukasyan at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 14:43:33 MSK 2007

Dear Friends,

  As I am leaving the country for 16 days Feb  10-March 5

  I will be more than happy to rent a nice cosy studio at prestigious  Kropotkinskaya, Gagarinsky lane.

  12th floor of a 14storeyed brick guarded buidling. No evroremont,  but clean, all appliances, huge TV/ DVD, washing machine, music, etc. Huge balcony with all the city "Manhattan" view.

  I expect a tenant to be a decent reliable person, or it might be also a couple.

  As the concierge and security are pretty strict I expect the people to be responsible and absolutely reliable.

  Closed parking lot available.

  Fee:  RUB 18 000 or Best offer ( reasonably best)

Anyone interested? please also get in touch

  +7 985 997 28 06

http://mail.yahoo.com