[Aibec-l] AIBEc's New Year Charity Project for kids with leukemia

AIBEc info.aibec at co.ru
Mon Dec 10 16:22:26 MSK 2007

Dear AIBEcers,

AIBEC alumni are inviting AIBEc students and alumni to take part in the New Year Charity Lottery, which will take place on Dec 15, 2007.

Come and join us for a chance to win one of 10 cool prizes. And not to spoil the New Year's surprise for you, we will only reveal that we included a shirt with AIBEc logo and Art Franczek's signature and a discount on an AIBEc course (10% per one course).  Some prizes were kindly given by our sponsors: Coca-Cola, MTV, Pernod Ricard, 'Gastronom' Journal. You'll have to find out the rest yourself.

  We hope that you will have fun and will enjoy the prizes, and don't forget that by buying a lottery ticket you're helping the kids suffering from leukemia. They are the ones who really need attention and support, especially on the New Year's Eve. Money raised from the lottery will be spent on New Year Presents for the children in hospital. The price of each ticket is 100 Rbls. Your contribution will make a difference.

  We hope for your support and look forward to seeing you at AIBEc Christmas Party on December 15 at Park Place.

Yours truly,

Alumni Club Initiative Group:

Maria Zinovieva

Nina Dimitrova